Meet our Hair Pro:
His personal belief is that the person who works with his
hands is called a laborer, the person who works with his hands
and mind is called a skillful laborer, and the person who
work with his hands, mind and heart is called an artist. His
goal is to convey this artistry.
Platform Artist for Matrix, Artistic Director and Educational
Advisor (and freelancing). Traveled to Europe and throughout
North America demonstrating haircutting, styling and coloring.
Holds hands-on private work shops. Creator of high voltage
His Awards & Accolades:
- First place in haircutting Boston Mass. (1982)
- Educator of the year Matrix Ess. (1984)
- Educator of the Year Athens Greece (1988)
- Platform Artist of the year Matrix Ess. (1990)
- Passion Award (1990)
- For the show season summer/fall/winter best platform presentation
Where you can find him now:
Steve is Artistic Director and owner of
713 Livingston Ave, New Brunswick
Ask him a question?